It also sets out the procedure we follow when handling complaints about fundraising. An overview of the process is detailed below but we would recommend your read our policy in full.
- Submit your complaint – you can submit your complaint to us using the online complaint form
- Acknowledgement – we aim to issue an acknowledgement to you within one week including a reference number for your complaint
- Initial assessment – we’ll review your complaint to ensure it’s within our remit and, if it’s not, we’ll let you know within four weeks of receiving your complaint
- Further information – once we’ve carried out an initial assessment of your complaint, we may request further information in order to proceed
- Assessment – once we have all the information we need, we’ll make an assessment of your complaint in line with the Code of Fundraising Practice and decide whether there has been a breach
- Decision – you’ll receive a decision from us detailing whether the charity has breached the Code or not, and an explanation of how we came to our decision