Legal | Open | Honest | Respectful
The Panel Seeks New Members

The Panel Seeks New Members

There are over 25,000 charities in Scotland! And the Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel (“the Panel”) oversees the enhanced self-regulation of fundraising for these charities.

We’re responsible for handling complaints about the fundraising practices of Scottish registered charities and in doing so, maintaining fundraising standards in Scotland.

As we enter our 5th year of supporting Scottish fundraising, we are looking for new volunteers to join the Panel.

We need new members who can contribute to the Panel’s strategic thinking and are as committed and passionate about supporting the self-regulation of fundraising in Scotland as we are.

What’s involved?

The formal time commitments are usually:
• Attendance at 4 Panel meetings each year (*these are currently being held online)
• participating in engagement events throughout the year
• contributing to policy and consultations as they arise

It is anticipated any commitment to attend events will be limited to no more than 2 to 3 times a year.

Please note there is no need to have charity or fundraising experience. A genuine willingness to fully participate and an ability to apply a set of standards to practice is however critical.

How to apply?

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, you can find out more about the kind of people we’re looking for by getting in touch.

The closing date for applications is 11:59pm on 16th July 2021.

Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams the week commencing 26th July 2021. It is anticipated that successful candidates will be appointed at the next meeting of the Panel on 7th September 2021.

If you have any questions, please contact Dionne Denovan either by emailing or by telephone on 0808 164 2520

Our Address:

Our Address:

Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel
c/o The Scottish Charity Regulator (OSCR)
2nd Floor Quadrant House, 9 Riverside Drive
Dundee DD1 4NY
Get In Touch:

Get In Touch:

0808 164 2520
Make A Complaint:

Make A Complaint:

Submit Your Complaint
Skip to content