Join the Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel
Do you have:
- an interest in supporting the enhanced self-regulation of fundraising in Scotland?
- good communication skills?
- the ability to work as part of a team?
- experience in applying standards to practice? (i.e. complaints management or managing standards)
The Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel was established for the purposes of overseeing enhanced self-regulation of fundraising in Scotland, to be responsible for fundraising standards in Scotland and to handle fundraising complaints related to Scottish registered charities.
To support our work, we are looking for new volunteers to join the Panel.
The formal time commitments for Panel members are usually:
- Attendance at 4 Panel meetings each year (*these are currently being held online)
- participating in engagement events throughout the year
- contributing to policy and consultations as they arise
Please note there is no need to have charity or fundraising experience. A genuine willingness to fully participate and an ability to apply a set of standards to practice is however critical.
Tell me more?
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, you can find out more about the kind of people we’re looking for here.
The closing date for applications is 11:59pm on 17th May 2022.
Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams (date and time to be agreed).
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact Dionne by emailing email@example.com or by telephone on 0808 164 2520