Panel seeks Community Fundraisers to join the Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel
The Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel (the ‘Panel’) was established for the purposes of overseeing enhanced self-regulation of fundraising in Scotland.
The Panel’s core functions are:
- to be responsible for fundraising standards in Scotland; and
- to handle fundraising complaints related to Scottish registered charities.
We are looking for Community Fundraisers to join the Panel who are interested in supporting the enhanced self-regulatory system of fundraising in Scotland and who will contribute to the Panel’s strategic thinking.
To support our work, we are looking for Community Fundraisers with:
- an interest in the enhanced self-regulation of fundraising in Scotland
- good communication skills
- an ability to apply a set of standards to practice
- an ability to work as part of a team
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, you can find out more about what is involved here.
The closing date for applications is 11:59am on 5th September 2022.
Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams (date and time to be agreed).
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact Dionne by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0808 164 2520